Όσοι Αγγλομαθείς ή Γαλλομαθείς ενδιαφέρονται μπορούν να το παρακολουθήσουν δωρεάν και να λάβουν πιστοποίηση της παρακολούθησής του
We would like to present you an online course/MOOC, implemented by IFP School and supported by Total Foundation*, with the subject of “Tomorrow’s Mobility and Sustainable Technologies for the Automotive Sector”.
The objective of this new course, over four weeks and within the context of the energy transition and sustainable mobility, is to gain insights on tomorrow’s mobility challenges and understand the technical concepts and environmental issues related to the automotive industry.
This new innovative free on-line course will open to all on November 2nd, in English only, with subtitles in French, and will offer free certification.
In the attached files you can see a short presentation of the learning goals and content of the MOOC as well as an informative poster.
We believe that this course is pretty relevant with your activities.
Please don’t hesitate to share it with your colleagues, other members of HELIEV, your partners and any other interested parties.
*Total Foundation is a global program, through which Total aims to contribute to development in its host communities and regions, alongside its partners.
Its social engagement is integral to Total’s ambition to become the responsible energy major.
Below some extra information about the course:
WHEN AND WHERE TO REGISTER ?
- Free course , free certification, open to all worldwide
- Teaser and Sign-up : https://mooc.mobility.ifp-school.com/Minisite/home/14365
- Course starts on November 2nd and will be open till December 14th.
- Registration will close on November 23rd
This MOOC is intended either for students or professionals interested in energy and the automotive sector. More broadly, it is intended for those, willing to gain knowledge about:
- Energy transition, sustainable mobility, legislation and Life Cycle Analysis
- Electrical drive train and electrical vehicles
- Hybrid vehicles
- New forms of mobility: connected and autonomous vehicles
AN INNOVATIVE AND DYNAMIC FORMAT
- Short, 5-to-10-minutes videos in English subtitled in French
- Educational summaries in English
- A platform for chatting with other students, professionals and teachers taking part all over the world
- Interviews with experts for a more in-depth look at the issues
- Round-the-clock accessibility via PC or mobile
- 4 weeks of classes
- Effort estimated to complete the course is 2-3h per week
- Anyone interested in the transport sector who would like to gain insights on tomorrow’s mobility challenges for their work or for their own personal interest
- 2 years of tertiary education recommended